Temporary Part-Time Program And Fundraising Assistant
CERF+, a national non profit artists’ service organization located in Montpelier, VT, seeks a part-time temporary program and fundraising assistant to support our Emergency Relief, Education + Training Programs and Fundraising + Events Monday -Friday for 24 hours per week. We anticipate this will be at least a three month position. The hourly wage is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Artist and arts organization research.
- Conducting online, over-the-phone and email outreach to artists and arts organizations, primarily in Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Responding to inquiries about and applying for CERF+ emergency assistance.
- Preparing artist applications for review in a timely manner.
- Assisting in general program planning, coordination and promotion.
- Assisting in management of independent fundraisers by updating website and database listings.
- Preparing CERF+ materials to send to constituents and supporters.
Qualified applicants should possess strong organizational, teamwork, constituent relations, written and oral communication and computer skills. The applicant should have a high level of skills and experience in these areas:
- Program and project support, planning and coordination
- Multi-tasking; problem solving
- Database use and editing (Salesforce a plus)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Google applications (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets)
- Website content editing (WordPress a plus)
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
An interest in the arts, in the lives of artists and the desire to help others are also important. Please review our website to become familiar with CERF+.
The position will be open until filled. Please send resume, letter of interest, and the names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Post ID: 4322542 burlington