The Executive Director plays a central role in the implementation and coordination of programs and operations for Technology for Tomorrow (T4T). The Executive Director works independently and collaboratively with T4T board members to plan, manage, and implement activities in the following areas: research and evaluation, meeting design and coordination, grant/contract management, grant and report writing, and development of marketing materials. Other responsibilities include supporting communications activities, serving as liaison and T4T representative at meetings, and establishing and maintaining partnerships to advance T4T’s mission.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Participate in long-and short-term program development and planning.
- Develop and effectively manage program timelines to ensure timely completion of program deliverables.
- Monitor program activities to ensure quality and accuracy of T4T work outcomes vis-à-vis contractual and grant commitments.
- Manage and coordinate programming operations including facilitation of small and large group meetings and trainings.
- Provide technological (or technology based or focused) assistance to members of the community via T4T workshops.
- Develop publications, grant applications, and reports through collaborative writing and editing.
- Manage relationships with contractors.
- Participate in T4T strategic planning activities with Board of Directors.
- Identify opportunities for marketing programs and services and implement promotional activities on behalf of T4T, including via T4T’s Web site.
- Identify partnership and funding opportunities and promote relationship-building among T4T and other organizations, agencies, and/or individuals.
- Develop and disseminate programmatic and marketing materials.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and other materials for use during program-related events.
- Develop written and online tools for programmatic use including survey and evaluation instruments.
- Serve as programmatic liaison to external partners,including representing T4T at national,regional and local meetings.